Boarding now available!
Oak Meadows Stables is a positive, family environment that embraces the principals of natural horsemanship. We believe that communication and understanding are the tools to develop a healthy partnership between horse and human. We offer a place to play, ride, and learn with other travelers on the journey toward a rich and rewarding partnership. Lessons and support are available, whether you have a horse partner already, or are choosing a partner for the first time!
- 10x12 box stall in a boarder-only barn with parking, lights, and tack room
- Mares and Geldings kept separate during turnout
- Daily feeding and pasture time
- Top quality hay and feed custom suited to your horse’s nutritional needs
- Once-weekly Natural Horsemanship lessons for $75 per month (non-boarders pay $30 per week)
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff! Miss Leah has 41 years of experience with horses and is currently working on level 3-4 in Parelli Natural Horsemanship
- Access to our facilities:
- Large Improved footing arena
- Large lighted multiuse arena
- 50x100 indoor lighted arena
- 55 ft round pen
- 2 outside wash racks with overhead water
- Barrels, poles, jumps, bridges, a pond for swimming, all on 33 acres!
- Owner on property, security monitoring, locked gated access, separate entrance, and parking for your horse trailer.