Message from Seller -
I have experience breaking and training mustangs, teaching western pleasure, working with stallions, broodmares, and foals. I have a strong interest in learning dressage. I have worked in various pleasure, and show barns throughout the states, and have experience working shows.
As I come to a close, I want you to know that I am an extremely compassionate fun-loving and care free person with strong morals and dedications. I give it my all with everything I do, and I am a unique person with a hard to miss personality.
I will make an excellent un-regrettable addition to your barn!
Availability is completely open! Willing to drive up to an hr away!
Serious inquires only –
References available on request. Resume, below.
College for Creative studies, Detroit, MI
• BFA in Illustration, May 2013
Washtenaw Technical Middle College / Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
• High school diploma, with accompanying Occupational studies Associates degree and Video Production Certificate. 2006-09
Western riding, Western pleasure horse training,
English riding, English pleasure horse training,
Groom/ Assistant experience and training. Light Green broke/ Colt starting,
Strong computer skills, as well as marketing, development, and design.
• Maintained a solid 3.5 GPA while attending community college at an 18 credit full time load and working two part time jobs at the ages of 15-18 while battling lupus.
• Worked at over 10 different barns, with different disciplines.
• Trained and broke personal mustang with no help or outside training.
Worked and attended shows as a groom and stable hand at:
• Showcase Stables in Ann Arbor,
• Dressage Barn in Seattle,
• Buter Todd racing in Ann Arbor,
• Arabian farm in Ann Arbor,
• Copper leaf farms, Ann Arbor
Also worked at:
UPS, Louisville, ky, 2013
• Shipment, organization, packing, receiving. Developed amazing teamwork development skills and communication.
College pro, lead sales marketer for Ypsilanti mi college pro painters, summer 2013
• Door to door sales, customer service, scheduling and marketing. Developed amazing communication and sales skills.
Cinnabon, 2010-2011, PacSun 2008-2010, and Macy’s 2007-2009 Briarwood mall, Ann Arbor, MI
• Basic Customer service, brand rep, food prep, and sales. Developed great team working skills, communications skills, and strong marketing skills.
Assisted as a groom at Morgan show in Ohio, summer 2012.
Interests: Seattle and animal obsessed, kickboxing, rock climbing, go-go dancing, equestrian, motorcyclist who recently graduated from art school. I love traveling and staying active, I do my best to help anyone I can, any way that I can. I can do it all! And I love doing it too!