We are centrally located directly off Route 83, only 5 minutes from East Longmeadow, Massachusetts and 6 minutes from Somers, Connecticut. We have 3 stalls left for three lucky boarders! We provide full service board, training, rehab, professionally designed and laid-out 1/2 mile carriage and cart driving and riding track, trails, no roads to cross.
- Rubber mats in stalls and center aisle
- Stalls well bedded with good quality shavings, cleaned daily
- Individualized feeding and care based on your horses needs
- Grain 2 x a day, hay as needed/unlimited
- Large round bale hay in winter
- Clean paddocks and large pastures
- Safe turn out with plenty of grass
- Very large riding arena and round pen
- 1/2 mile carriage and riding track, maintained and groomed
- On site wooded trails, no roads to cross
- Various other riding areas on site (no traffic)
- All day small group or individual turnout possible
- Outside farriers/vets welcome (we also organize group calls)
We are a family run horse boarding, training and rehabilitation facility. Have owned and raised horses for over 53 years. Attentive and knowledgeable care. Owner lives on the farm.
26 Forbes Hill Rd, East Longmeadow, Massachusetts 01028