Our focus is in Hunters, Jumpers and Dressage but Western & pleasure/trail riders are welcome too!! Our facility is located on 80 private acres, neighboring the Angeles National Forest.
We feed 3 times daily (Many options available for choice of hay).
We clean twice daily, seven days a week.
Lessons, Training and Daycare (turnout and grooming for your horse) available.
Boarding options include:
12x12 Bedded Box Stalls
16x24 Paddocks (1/2 covered, with covered center aisle)
20x20 Paddocks (1/2 covered)
24x24 Paddocks (1/2 covered)
Automatic fly system on all stalls & paddocks.
All boarders have access to:
• Lighted Jumping Arena (sand on a DG base)
• Lighted 100 x 200 Jumping Arena with natural footing
• Lighted Turnout/Riding Arena (sand on a DG base)
• Lighted Regulation Dressage Court
• Hot walker
• Round Pen
• Cross-ties (covered, paved and rubber mats)
• Washracks (covered, paved and rubber mats)
• Access to trails in the Angeles National Forest
We drag our arenas daily!