We are so proud of our Healing Hooves educational program. Our rescue horses offer a unique opportunity for the pairing of humans and equines. Forging a mutual bond, bridging the distinction of the healer and the wounded.This unusual setting can be a powerfully therapeutic environment for these situations among others:
* At - risk youth
* Those in recovery from substance abuse
* PTSD and trauma survivors
* Victims of domestic violence
* Children and their parents in re-establishing newly blended families
* Anxiety, depression and self esteem
* Parenting skills
* Corporate team building
This is done through working with our rescue animals using equine assisted learning, psychotherapy and growth techniques. Clients work with one of our licensed psychotherapists and an animal wrangler, crossing new healing horizons together. All activities are conducted in a confidential, safe and natural environment at our Chatsworth rescue ranch location.
* We accept Aetna, Blue Cross, Blue Shield and Cigna health insurance
plans. Private pay is also welcome.