Bucephalus Sporthorses at Shire Hill Farm is offering specialized training programs for horse and rider.
What we offer -
- Competition riding at all levels
- Training for horses of all levels, from backing to competition
- Retraining for thoroughbreds off the track
- Career changes for all horses
- Lessons for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced rider
About the Trainer -
Attilia Picucci has been riding and training for over 19 years. She double majored at Lake Erie College for Equine Teaching and Training and Equine Facilities Management, and has showed at various levels around the country. From small local shows to larger shows such as the Prix de Villes of North America and the Fidelity Investments Jumper Classic, she has experience with all levels of competition. Attilia specializes in hunter jumpers and the retraining of Thoroughbreds off the track, but also has experience with dressage and combined training to round out training needs.