We are dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and placement of equines in need; assisting equines in situations of neglect, abuse or threat of slaughter located in, but not necessarily limited to Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean Counties - in our home state of New Jersey. To educate the public regarding the standards of care required to maintain an equine as a riding partner and/or companion animal in a humane manner."
(1) Accept into our program equines in need;
(2) Assist in the placement of equines under the care of private owners who can no longer maintain them;
(3) Provide necessary management, veterinary and farrier care for those equines under our protection;
(4) Rehabilitate and adopt out equines to suitable homes as sport-horse prospects; pleasure riding prospects or as retirement/companion animals;
(5) Obtain sponsorships for those equines who maintain a permanent residency within the auspices of our organization;
(6) To provide all animals under our care with a comfortable and dignified existence without pain or suffering. If and when physical and medical circumstances no longer allow that comfortable life; to let them go gently and kindly with a humane veterinary-assisted euthanasia.