Our mission is to advocate for, rescue, protect, and defend our God-given equine from abuse and neglect in Tennessee.
Our purpose is:
• Rescue equine from cruel or dangerous situations
• Provide shelter, care, rehabilitation, and adoption for abused and neglected equine
• Assist law enforcement with investigations and court preparation
• Educate owners on compassion and responsible equine ownership
• Heighten public awareness about abuse and neglect of equine
• Provide education to those who handle cruelty & neglect calls, and other equine emergencies within their county.