FarmVet is looking to add a Marketing Director.
We are a multi-channel retailer of nutritional, health and well-being, and pharmaceutical products for animals, primarily focused on the equine sector. We sell through mobile stores that travel to large horse shows across the country, through phone sales, and via the internet.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to drive our marketing, advertising, social media, and internet store operations. The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
• Experience in and familiarity with the equine industry either through work or competition
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities
• In depth experience in marketing, promotion, social media
• Analytical capability to assess the current status and develop new direction for marketing, market positioning, promotion strategy, etc.
• Ability to provide the lead role in
o Understanding and regular monitoring on key competitors (positioning, marketing spend, strenths/weaknesses, etc.)
o Energizing FarmVet’s Marketing efforts
o Linking Marketing efforts and spending to ROI
o Driving the day-to-day activities in the marketing, advertising, social media and internet store
The position will be located in Franklin, TN at our main offices.
Compensation for this role will be based on experience.
If interested, please submit resume with cover letter to .