Keep Your Horse for Sale Ad Fresh!
Here are some important facts you can include on your horse’s ad to keep the ad fresh and interesting. This also helps you find a serious buyer fast!
Some commonly asked questions are:
- What is your horse's pedigree information?
- Is the horse registered?
- What are some of his accomplishments?
- What flaws or vices does he have?
- How much training (if any)?
- If the horse is young, what is his predicted height?
- Do you offer any guarantees to his performance?
- What is the horse being fed currently?
- What is his medical background? (e.g. any vaccines, teeth floating, or past lameness)
- Will you offer any trial period to test the horse by the new prospective owner?
This is just a short list of what you can list on your ad. Remember, all photo ads include UNLIMITED TEXT so feel free to elaborate. Never hesitate to contact us anytime! Customer Support