Due to my physical health, I have to move these horses onto a new home. The babies don't have all the bells and whistles on them but are gentle and vaccinated. This is the rock bottom price without any additional perks. The vet charges $150 for a health certificate and Coggins, so that would be additional if required. Offers could be entertained if the price is not right for you. Only serious buyers please.
Colored Me Blue is sired is by $3 million-dollar cutting producer, Color Me Smart. Dam is by APHA World Champion Working under Hunter, Top Speed. This filly is my favorite on conformation and smarts. She has big stop and a reverse. She looks like a foundation Quarter horse.
From 2011-2012, we have fillies that are roan breeding stocks and a homozygous tobiano. Please visit our website at bluediamondranch.com (still being updated) or call me directly for more information on 2-year-olds and yearling fillies by Colored Me Blue at . For 2013, we have four mares in-foal to Colored Me Blue due in March.
---Sired by COLORED ME BLUE---
1. COLOR ME LACY - 2011 bay homozygous tobiano filly o/o A Shot Of Faith by Shots Flying Spark. This filly is well built and very sweet but suffered a shoulder injury as a long weanling. DOB: 3/17/2011-$1000
Breeding stock/Solid paint-bred fillies:
2. BLUE SMOKEOLENAS – 2012 bay roan BS filly o/o Smokeolenas Ghost by Mr Smoke Olena, NRCHA Futurity Champion. She has two blue eyes, for sure a reiner, very smooth gaits. DOB: 2/19/2012-$500.
1. 2013 Bay roan tobiano stud colt bay o/o Stormin Bar Be Doll DOB: 3/27/13
2. 2013 Bay Tobiano Filly o/o CD Getyathere DOB: 3/14/2013
3. 2013 Foal o/o Sparks Lady Wolf EFD: 3/16/2013
4. 2013 Tovero Bay stud colt o/o Smokeolenas Ghost DOB: 3/23/2013